//Chapter 12
Day 2 - Your Crush
Posted on 6.10.10

Day 2 - Your Crush
Hmm..My Crush. ><
My First Crush was Yu Xin Yu :X
hahaXDD still remember his name :P
Well, don't worry Boy (: I got Boyfriend, he have his girlfriend too.
It was just a crush so don't jealous kay?
I love you <3
Well, it happened when I was primary 3.
Little girl don't know about Love yet,
only know about like.
and like him for 3 years. ><
From primary 3 to 6.
Why I like him...because of he's handsome, he's tall, he play basketball :X
Haha. Silly ain't I? Yeah, I do admit that I did go for looks.
Relate back to all my relationships which I have went through,
It started with Him?
Don't know why just like guys who plays basketball.
( Boy also play (; )
One thing I look for in my Boyfriends is if they know how to play Basketball. :X
So.. That was it. HeheXDD

Tata~