//Chapter 12
Posted on 13.7.10

120710.
My very 1st date.
yeah, it's my very very 1st date of my 16 life.
and it's also my happiest date ever (;
went to school in the morning.
school lessons per normal(:
after which, thought teacher giving Extra lessons.
whole mood went ....Shag. :/
end up, teacher say don't have :DDD
whole mood brighten up.
after all, it should be a happy day for me!
anyways, had lessons till 3pm.
wanted to skip class as there wasn't any teacher.
i mean, yeah, there is but it's a relief one :/
but i didn't skip.
It started raining when my school is ending.
Argh. Boy cabb-ed down to find me.
By then, i was already at the opposite of my school.
Yay! I played in the rain! :P
* I know I shouldn't though :x
well, went to have our lunch 1st before catching a movie.
Despicable Me!
the movie was great and the little girl is so so adorable i swear!
plus the yellow thingy. (i don't know what is that called>< )
well, due to the sotong sotong me,
I forgotten to take my hairband and the movie tickets ):
hurried left to answer a call which was my mum.
Awws..the ticket and my hairband ):
after which went to t1 to take pictures :PP
heheXD after which kenny came to find us and they had their dinner.
after eating, they cabb-ed down to tn3 again and then walked me home.
Sorrys. ><
well, I got home and ate my dinner.
feeling sleepy by then and i don't know why.
they headed to hui luan there and slacked with her.
Boy wore the shirt which i brought and he had his hair cut too (;
hehe!

Tata~