Posted on 11.7.10
but that's not what I am feeling now and I am alone now. ):
Baby boy, I M Y inside my heart and beside me. <3>
Family.
everything is alright now (:
everyone is peaceful again after the tiff with my parents ><
everything is alright now (:
everyone is peaceful again after the tiff with my parents ><
Him.
everything from the start is doing great :D
Loving each other ever since the start
and my feelings for him is still strong!
never will it fade away (:
Friends.
hmmm...a bit of problems here and there? :/
kinda troubled over this matter.
what to do?
Studies.
I don't really have the mood to study anymore :x
Seriously, I like going to give up my studies soon. >< style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Computer is really addicting to me.
I keep falling asleep during class.
I didn't really put in my very best.
I have not start my revision.
There are only 15 more weeks to O level's.
Chinese Oral is on next thursday,150710.
I am scared ><
I am afraid to fail my O level and couldn't get what I expected for myself.
I want to score but yet nothing is done.
I really don't have the mood to study.
Though I did revise through, but that's just preparation for those tests and quizes.
I just have to endure awhile more and success is what I can get.
Argh!
Why?
What's wrong with you?!
Hais. ):
Jia You bahs. :/
everything from the start is doing great :D
Loving each other ever since the start
and my feelings for him is still strong!
never will it fade away (:
Friends.
hmmm...a bit of problems here and there? :/
kinda troubled over this matter.
what to do?
Studies.
I don't really have the mood to study anymore :x
Seriously, I like going to give up my studies soon. >< style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Computer is really addicting to me.
I keep falling asleep during class.
I didn't really put in my very best.
I have not start my revision.
There are only 15 more weeks to O level's.
Chinese Oral is on next thursday,150710.
I am scared ><
I am afraid to fail my O level and couldn't get what I expected for myself.
I want to score but yet nothing is done.
I really don't have the mood to study.
Though I did revise through, but that's just preparation for those tests and quizes.
I just have to endure awhile more and success is what I can get.
Argh!
Why?
What's wrong with you?!
Hais. ):
Jia You bahs. :/
*edited on 23:45
Back! :D
heheXD just now went out to meet ann li.
pei-ed her till Sophia was about to come.
well,after that meet boy awhile before heading home.
so happy de luh :DD
well,after that,went out to eat dinner with parents.
hais. can't tell them yet. not now><
went to 201 to buy things before heading home.
nothing much (:
few more minutes!! <3



