//Chapter 12
Posted on 31.7.10

okays.
I finally have the courage to tell you.
Okays, I'm gonna start now.
Hello Gina, I am Li En as you know.
Well, I would like to tell you that
I am the passerby in your blog.
Sorry for keeping it so long and not telling you.
Well, I think that you are a nice girl and I want to be friends with you.
And yeah, you are really adorable and pretty(:
You're not ugly(:
(I shall not say cute cause cute means ugly but adorable)
Hmmm...you might or might not believe but it is the truth.
Different from what you see right?
Well, I changed the whole of my typing><
I was afraid to lose this friend of mine,
though I don't really know you.
I scared to lose you as a friend as
Ya, I don't know wei jie got tell you anot,
I am his ex.
So you know, I'm afraid that you have this thinking that
I am trying to be friends with you for a motive.
Well, me and him is already OVER.
and I really wishes both of you all,
Last Long and
Hope you two have found each other as you two de Happiness(:

Once again,
I'm sorry><
From the bottom of my heart,
Last long! :DD
well, if you want, you can do drop by my blog if you have the time.
Don't be too stressed up for studies!
Jia You and do relax yourself yeah?
heheXDD
oh ya!
Sorry for not dropping by often><
I will drop by soon :DD
Take Care!

Li En ( Ha-Neul<3)