//Chapter 12
Posted on 22.9.10

I miss you.
How can you stop me from missing you when I miss you so so much
in my life. );

I miss you my Boy.
50 more days to endure before the whole thing end.
I'm sick.
I need you. ):
Having throat pain that cause me to cough. ><
I miss you so so much.
At most I can endure is till 1 week.
Enough le.
I 'm going back to those days when I can't see you,
missing you like hell,
don't know where you are.
All I know is this person by the name of Lim Mengteck exist.
That's all I know.
It's really killing me when I know I still can see you but I can't,
It's worse than can't be able to see you and I really can't.
It will only make me cry even more than the past.
I can't hold on anymore.
Yes, I do smile.
Yes, I do smile infront of others.
Yes, I do receive texts from you,
but that can't replace the YOU.
It's hard to smile when I look back at those photos taken.
It's hard to eat when we USED TO eat by each other's side.
But no worries, I still do eat.
It's really hard for me to smile when I'm alone.
Alone. ):
Feeling so so terrible everyday.
Wishes to see you, but I can't.
You don't let me break the decision. ):
I told myself not to cry, but somehow at points of the day,
especially in the night where no one sees those tears from my eyes,
It just drop down. );
And soon, the pillow will be soak with my tears.
Tears of missing you, tears of sorrows. T^T
It's really painful.
Boy, can you take away those pain and sorrows?
Cause it's really killing me inside out.