//Chapter 12
Posted on 17.8.10
Rewind.
Those memories just playback through very quickly.
Those good moments I remembered.
Just the moment after which,
I remembered all those bad ones.
Can YOU just get OUT of my life?
Can something just help me to erase it all?
When YOU appear, YOU ruin my life.
Please. I seriously don't want to remember any of it.
Just get all those memories OUT of my life.
It's causing me to be unstable now.
It's causing me to fear now.
It's causing me to think about it now.
I don't want.
Why do you feel shatter'd shatter'd shatter'd now? ):
I don't like this feeling.
I never want Him to be back in my life.
Never want.
I got Boy now, he's all I wish for.
I don't want it to affect me.
Please, No more playbacks of Him anymore.
He is NoBody now.
No longer SomeBody in my life.
Get HIM OUT.
Don't ever appear in my life anymore.

Today was kinda ____ up day.
Why did he appear?
Damn hate to hear his voice.
Damn hate to see him.
Damn hate to be around him.
Anyway, what's wrong with talking about anime?
Don't you talk also?
What's wrong with talking about human emotions?
Ain't you one too?
No one ask you to listen to me.
You can just simply walk away.
Why don't you?
Hatred inside. Get OUT.