Posted on 15.8.10

so......I smile (:
but in fact,
I'm
feeling a little bit low.
just a little little bit. :/
( i think so. )
must be wondering why?
I'm disappointed again.
I'm a Big F a t Liar.

sad isn't it? );
Don't believed me alright?
cause I believed.
I'm just only a disappointment.
Once and for all,
I smile to let others know that I'm alright.
but inside.
I'm hurting ttm.
Yeah, I don't care about everything and anything.
I don't listen to everything and anything.
I'm not alone when everything and anything comes to me.
I'm not P E R F E C T L Y fine.
and I'm Sorry.
I push people away.
so please leave before I push you all away.
cause I don't wish to hurt you all.
Please,
just let my smile blind you all.
Just know that I'm happy(: and smiling:D ,
not sad): nor hurting); .
I guess no one will understand. :/
Tata~
*no highlighting of this post is allowed!
cause there are hidden message...
I'm just feeling disappointed of myself.
why?
I'm not a good sister.
I don't set good examples for my sisters to follow.
I failed them.
everytime.
why? I wondered.
why must I? );
everytime I think back of what I have done,
It just upsets me alot alot.
how can I not get disappointments again?
how can I not disappoint my parents again?
my sisters too.
how can I not be upset when I hear things which hurts me so much.
Yes, though I do know that I did things which make you all pissed off with me.
but.....I tried to be a good sister already.
Yes, I don't care about you all.
but how to care when you all don't tell me anything?
ask you all? would you all tell?
you all won't.
hais. seriously, can I not be here?!
I'm really only creating problems for you all.
I'm only a spoiler.
Mummy, can I tell you that you shouldn't have gave birth to me?
xoxo, Li En



