Posted on 26.9.10

that's already the PAST TENSE.
We are into the PRESENT.
So long ever since I have updated my blog :/
Hmm..got back some of my prelims results and I did wasn't quite well.
Kind of disappointed but I know that's the maximum effort that I have put in
during my prelims.(For the days I have studied :X)
One main cause which led me to having the results was because lack of sleep
during the nights before exams. Felt really tired when attempting the questions and kept
felling asleep during my prelims. Jia You Li En!
Prelims though is just another stepping stone but that's the final lap before O level's.
I have less than a month for me to buck up from where am I.
Prelims are over, next up, O level's.
It will be determine where I will go in the future.
My future, what would it be like? :/
Will it be chaos?Or will I lead a better life?
I need to focus, I MUST.
One minute spend on computer, one person is taking his/her time for studying.
Why not be the one person who study better than the one playing and wasting his/her time away right? Well, Strive Hard! I believe in myself that I can do it! (:
Have a positive attitude towards learning and make full use of coaching which is coming up.
Good luck people! (:
Time to go,
Tata~
xoxo, Li En



