//Chapter 12
Posted on 31.10.10
내 심장이 때 사랑 깨진 경우에도 당신은,
난 당신이 그것을 치유 들거예요.

Headache.
Don't care. Don't hear. Don't bother. Don't think.
Why can't he just get away from them?
Seriously I don't understand why jerks like him exist.
I just don't wish any more girls to fall for his trap and get hurt by him.
Why is it so difficult? :/
Anyways, advice given,
advice not heeded,
I don't care anymore.
I'm sick and tired of all these.
I'm glad I had him <3
Away from all those sufferings, pain and sorrows.
Happy today! :D
Cause...watched the video posted by kel and I've won a red ribbon band? in the lucky draw :D
Yay Yay Yay!!
Thanks to Kelita!!!! :DDD

Jealous ba :P
Hmm..actually wanted sister to won the gift but it's okay (:
I'm still going to give to her anyway.
Hope she'll like it (:
Kel don't mind ba? :/ :P
I really ought to go now.
Anyong~