//Chapter 12
Posted on 7.11.10

She's just faking.
just me, myself and disappointments.
why disappointments again? ):
I'm trying to do my best already.
I study then you all say never.
Tomorrow is my exams already, I can't afford to fail.
Cause I know this will make me a disappointment again.
Yes, today is dad's off day, family day but I can't go out.
Just because of that, disappointments again.
When can all these disappointments stop?
I'm really upset. Why can't you understand?
Understand those feelings which I'm having?
Family is important but I gotta sacrifice.
Sorry. I try my best to change for the better already but,
Why is it so hard?
Why must it hinder me to change?
I guess I'm a disappointment all along,
forever is.
Please, let me go. T^T
cause I'm having too much sorrows inside me already.);


Hello (:
Short post!
Study finish already but gotta brush up (:
Good luck for tomorrow's paper yeah?! :D
Jia You O level students!

Anyong~