//Chapter 12
Posted on 22.11.10
I'm feeling down now.
Block away from all the chats,
now into my music.
What happen to this friendship?
Is it going to be like another friendship,
just gone like that?
Are you ignoring me?
I have so many questions to ask you.
Have I done things overboard?
Have I hurt you?
Can you tell me an answer so I know what's going on?
Why ain't you replying to me?
You do reply last time.. );
I thought you guys will always be there.
No matter how busy we are, we will meet up.
Seems like each of us have gone our own way.
Will you all be with me on my happiest day?
I fear you know.
I fear for the friendship will just fade away,
just disappear just like that.
I cherish you guys the most you all know?
Are we drifting apart? ):
Please don't go...

Annyeong~