3 Days..
Posted on 18.12.10
I am indeed.Sad die me!!
I lost the ribbon rubber band my Boy give me! T^T
*Cries*
I love the rubber band damn lots! It is lost!! );
I love the Movie "hello stranger" <3
It's so nice! Highly recommended!
Day 16 - Someone that's not in your state/country
Hm...the person is Marina. Well, she's a cheerful girl and we had lost contact with each other ever since we left primary school. Well, don't remember much of her anymore.It's been almost going to 5 years already.
Day 17 - Someone from your childhood
I don't remember her name but I know we do had fun togetherand she's my dad's friend daughter. (:
Day 18 - The person that you wish you could be
I wish I could be like a bit of Donovan, always friendly and just give him a howl, he will help you, a bit of his brains too.A bit of Kelita, always cheerful and friendly too. Always shares good food! :P
A bit of Boy, who have freedom and always caring and loving.
A bit of Hui Luan, who always be the one who is 24/7 for you.
A bit of Ann Li, who is crazy about things and would just take a taxi to buy her happiness.
A bit of Joanne, who is hardworking and carries a smile on her face no matter to who.
A bit of Yiling, who is crazy and hyper.
A bit of Shawn, who cries quite easily.
A bit of You Zhao, who is friendly and also quite smart.
A bit of Vivi, who gets along quite well and is a nice girl.
A bit of Sze Hui, who is always be there for you.
A bit of Welson, who is shy shy Boy.
A bit of Mother Theresa, who is always giving help to others. (:
Thats's all!
Annyeong~
xoxo, Li En



