//Chapter 12
Posted on 28.12.10
Take me by the hand and tell me you would,
take me anywhere.

Hello People,
sorry for the late blogging yeah? :/
It's already 2:30AM in the morning.
Gotta get up like 9 in the morning? ><
Enjoying my days..
But, felt so guilty inside.
I'm both physically and mentally tired.
Past few days had been going out and sleeping.
I'm so going to become a PIG.
Slept for like more than 8 hours per day.
Can you imagine?
Arghh...quite tired of working nowadays.
I'm broke. Arghh. hate it to the max.
Went to Bugis yesterday with Boy, Sze Hui and Joanne.
Had fun time with them (:
Went shopping for Boy's new year clothes and went back to Tampines and
Slack. Boy brought me a extention.
A pink one. Cool~
I love it!
Yesterday when eating my lunch(dinner time) that time,
I was really pissed off by this lady.
She was wearing like those normal people and acted as if she was very
"High Class".
There's this auntie who is clearing the trays but she was like asking her
to hurry clean, shut up and go.
Is like...Is this how you treat a human being?
Come on, she is also a human,
she does have feelings too.
After which still not enough, she said something like
" those people who eating not eating then wanna KPO..."
then say what people insane.
I was really flare up by then.
After which was okay after she had left.
So what you have high education, but your moral,
it's so low.
Working tomorrow again.
Nights people!

Annyeong~