//Chapter 12
Posted on 9.1.11

I'm fat now.
Sigh. 1 more day to O level results.
Will I go ITE or Poly?
I'm really afraid now.
I think I did and did not do my very best.
Yes, for some papers. At the very last minute?
But I did use my time to do all questions.
If I really did go ITE, should I take those subjects which I failed?
Do I have the time to study for the papers again?
What course should I take?
Can I go in Simei?
Do they wanna accept? :/
Maths, Science, English, F&N I think might be just pass.
I just hope my marks are lesser than 20 points if not I don't know where can I go.
A lot of questions came to my mind.
Had a little cough ever since I woke up yesterday><
Don't know what have I eaten.
Stress is coming back to me very soon I guess.
Problems.
Health..
Hopefully I can get slimmer.
Studies, I just hope to get a course which I like will do.
That's all.

Annyeong~