Posted on 21.2.11

Hello people.
Long time no blogging><
Well, had been working these days :/
so yup, not really have the time to blog. ><
Blogger has been sick these days><
Cough, flu and sore throat.
Okay, so I'll start with 120211, My 8 month anniversary with my dearest Boy
and also advance Valentine's Day.
On 120211, had work on that day,
went over to his house 1st to take brownies back home and
we went to my aunt's house for yu shen.
watched movie, chit chat with my cousin they all and as usual,
I'm been fooled by my cousin ><>
After that, we headed down to Marina Bay by train
and alighted at the stop.
Boy kept holding onto the brownie which he specially made for me (:
On the way, Boy did told me whether if he should give me the DIY gift which he made.
He said that it was kinda small but I told him it's alright.
Our destination was to head down to Marina Barrage since he did not went there before.
went up to the sky garden and I was so in love with the night view there.
It was quite windy up there and Boy asked me if I would like to take a look at his brownie.
Of course I said yes and took the box to a place where I can open it.
the brownie was nice as the icing was blue! (my favourite colour)
Boy came along and opened a box.
It was a pair of couple ring! I was so shocked and extremely happy at the same time!
I always wanted to have a couple ring but I told Boy that we'll get one when we are older.
Boy put on the ring for me.
After awhile, what makes it more romantic till tears shed down my cheeks was the fireworks.
It was Chingay but we didn't really took notice of it.
I hugged him and went down for a drink.
After which, we took a stroll along the bridge there.
After which we headed home.
took back the same bus but forgotten which stop has we alighted so overshot the stop.
Luckily I still did remember the way back from Tanjong Pagar.
took train back and headed home.
My valentine's day was spent working while Boy was studying but we did enjoyed ourselves.
"loving the right person is like spending everyday like valentine"
It was true.
Oh well, that's all for my valentine.
Still loving him as usual.
Annyeong~
xoxo, Li En



