Posted on 16.3.11

RIP little mouse. ):
A terrible thing happened the day before yesterday.
Boyfriend and I went to eat late dinner as I was hungry as usual.
He cycled me to Bedok there to eat.
After eating, we head back to Tampines.
On the way back, I saw a little mouse.
White and brown patches on it.
I screamed and it ran away.( I was afraid of it though it was kinda cute><)
I thought it would ran to the other side of the road,
but it didn't.
It ran to the middle of the road, it stood down there for quite long.
Boyfriend wanted to save it but it was too late.
The traffic light has already turned to green.
Cars went past it and I thought the cars didn't hit the little fellow.
I was wrong. It was dead. );
I stood down there quite long before I went up the bike again.
I felt so sad! If only I didn't scream and catch it,
It wouldn't have die. );
Blame the owner of the little mouse.
Why go throw it sia?
How can it survive outside? It was meant to be kept inside one.
I should not have stood down there.
xoxo, Li En



