//Chapter 12
Posted on 22.3.11
Sometimes, I felt like I'm not needed nor wanted.

Quite worried now.
Don't know what have happened.
I know someone is sad now,
but someone doesn't want people to worry.
Sometimes, if someone don't say,
what are we there for?
Are we invisible?
If trouble, then what friends are for?
People have their weak times,
and with that, friends can pull through.
In that case, what are friends for if someone think it's creating troubles for their friends.
Someone is acting strong but I know someone isn't.
Someone keeping things inside,
Bottling things up.
I don't know what to do,seriously.
I need someone to speak up.
Wishes to accompany someone but I guess
I'm just not needed to be there.
Someone else would.
Sick for the past 2-3 days?
Cough,flu,aching and coldness.
It's terribly horrible.
I hate that feeling. Damn hate.
Anyways, felt so LOL now.
Zzzzz.

Annyeong~