Posted on 16.4.11
Hello people! (:Well,I'm starting my classes already.
Quite tired and sleepy too.
Yesterday when going to school, saw Sze Hui! :DD
Wanted to call her but was in the bus ><
Miss her so much ):
Went to school with Yiling.
Met quite a lot of good friends.
Ah Jo,Joyce,Angelin,Shuhui,Li Ping,Joanna,Jovin,Zhi Ying.
Somehow felt like I'm not so popular among them :/
It's like that. Me like the nerd one while they are the more pretty ones.
Somehow I felt that I like don't fit to be with them.
They know how to make up and pretty too at the same time while me?
They know how to make up and pretty too at the same time while me?
Nerd looking, don't know how to make up ><
Didn't regret going to ITE (:
Anyways, that's just negative side of my thoughts.
Went to buy make up kit. Bye bye to 90 dollars. ><
Sigh. This course cost a lot of money!
Can't fall asleep during class and must stay focus!
Waking up at 6plus everyday except for tuesdays. So tired.
Well, nothing much already.
Good night!
Annyeong~
xoxo, Li En



