Posted on 10.4.11
Silence,Peace and Laughters.This is a place I call home.
Hello people (:
Currently blogging with a frustrated mood.
Pardon me yeah?
Well, today is the last day of my about 6 months holidays,
school starting tomorrow and I got my things ready :D
Yesterday was so called my "advance 10th monthsary" with my boyfriend.
Went to Parkway Ajisen to have our very full lunch and
head down to Bugis as he need to collect some things from his father.
After which initially wanted to go to Suntec to see the notebook and TV
but went to Bugis Street instead as I got to buy my bag.
Before we reach Bugis Street, it started raining heavily.
Luckily I did brought my umbrella out. (:
Went looking around and saw a cute T-Shirt of Stitch!
By then, it was already the last piece.
Can't resist the temptation so I brought it along with a Mickey Mouse shirt which cost 20 dollars.
After which went to buy my bag,which is a bag pack and it cost 28 dollars.
Shoes,bag and uniform all ready for school tomorrow.
I dread going to school tomorrow. It's going to be a long day.
Another 6 months of holiday please? ><
So I can work full time at my company and earn lots of money! :P
After which went back to Tampines and went to his house to put things down before heading out again. Brought Gong Cha and boarded up the bus.
Meanwhile when waiting for the bus to go, I was running through the thought of the bus driver(when he was not thinking about it) and it was hilarious.
Went to Giant to buy Hot water dispenser and saw First Aunt there.
Chatted awhile before going to Ikea.
Chatted awhile before going to Ikea.
Boyfriend brought a laundry bag while I brought some boxes to put my clothes in as sister was complaining that my row was ridiculously messy.
After which went home to pack my clothes and that's all.
Annyeong~
xoxo, Li En



