Posted on 17.5.11
Friends come, friends leave.Those who really stay are true friend indeed.
This is what friends are for,
the meaning to it, I finally knew.
What a disappointment I had,
to think that it will not be what I will get.
Hello people.
Hurry blog and hurry off to bed already.
Was quite shag.
Yeah, friends again.
I think I'm like a fool,
they want me, they contact.
they don't want me, they throw me aside.
Come on, it's just one message.
A little bit of the effort to maintain the friendship.
Just a bit I expect from you guys.
You call this "friends"?
Meet up in secret.
Since you guys don't regard me as your friend, neither do I.
And never will I be that fool again.
I've learned.
I not only have you guys,
you guys are nothing to me.
I still have outside friends, classmates and all others who regard me as their friend
and not you guys.
You guys are not worth my tear though they still drop for you for no reason.
If you guys want, I can simply just break off our friendship, but what for?
My heart really aches.
You guys also not know me, yes, I'm emotional.
But that's not the weakness you guys can take as an advantage.
If you guys want, I can be mean.
but that's not the outcome I wanted to turned out.
Times we went through, pictures we took.
I still look back at them.
Looking back at how things were like before.
I know that we will definitely not be the same anymore.
I don't know what else I can say or do.
Annyeong.
xoxo, Li En



