//Chapter 12
Posted on 5.7.11

Blogging about today again.
But before I start blogging, I would like to say sorry to someone,
sorry to Joyce.
Well, though she might do things which pisses us off,
but because of that,she stopped school.
Felt bad though. :/
I'm wondering if everything is okay, she might be still studying with us,
and since she's willing to change, we didn't gave a chance.
We turn her down to the very dead end. ><
If only she continue to study, it would be better.
She will be more useful in this society.
I'm not saying that she's not useful now but she will be able to earn a lot more money.
I really regretted it.
I've hurt someone,maybe few of us would think back. ><

Okay, back to some real business.
Today, went to find Boyfriend and he went to bath.
After which told him that I wanted to eat popiah,
so went to 201 but found none.
Told him but he insisted there have.
Stubborn little boy. ><
After which went to Mac donalds to have lunch as I was real hungry.
went home full after which and rest awhile.
when it was not fully digest, I ate again.
Boyfriend was tired due to work so he kinda fell asleep at my house.
So yup, while he was sleeping, I went on to watch my
drunken to love you! <3
Love this drama a lot!
That's about it.
Today will be a meaningful day as I will be going to school to help teacher out. (:

Annyeong~