Posted on 29.8.11
I may not get to see you as often as I like.
I may not get to hold you in my arms through the night.
But deep inside my heart I truly know,
you're the one I love and I can't let you go.
Hello People!
It's monday!
Well, for last friday,
Boyfriend and me went to Tien Hwa's chalet at coasta sand resort.
Went in and BBQ (:
Ate food and about 12plus went home.
while Boyfriend get things and pack his bag and headed down to the chalet again.
For Saturday, went down to Yishun for volunteering again (:
This time, bad luck falls upon me ):
When going down the steps that time,
I fell down and hurt my butt, spilled my tea ><
2 guys saw and yet never help.
What a "guy" are they :/
Well, Joanne help me up and Mrs loh was just behind us.
They say I'm lucky not to sprain my ankle.
Went to the centre and washed my clothes as it was dirty already.
After which had breakfast and went to play with the kids.
Kelita did not come that day ):
Get well soon!
Played Bingo with the kids.
After which took them out for a walk to get know of their neighbourhood
which is the theme for the day "places in my neighbourhood".
Hui Juan and Daryl is in my group along with another guy and girl volunteer (:
Went to cross the zebra crossing too!
Hui Juan holded my hand for the 1st half of the trip,
while 2nd half, she holded Joanne's hand (:
When we came back, it was already time for reading with me.
The girl volunteer asked her which teacher she wanted to read with her
and she choosed me.
Read with her and taught her some things.
She's really adorable I swear! Other than Shermaine too!
She's kinda mixed up with up and down and also,
her way become when.
Something really interesting about her is that
when Joanne and me asked her which floor she stay,
she replied " I don't know".
But when end of the session, Mrs Loh asked her in chinese which floor she stay,
she replied "five".
Bid her goodbye and I'm really looking forward to seeing her again this Friday and Saturday :D
After which went to Downtown for lunch and Study time!
I had a hard time though :/
Had cup walker and some snacks too (:
Studied till about 7pm before heading down to find Boyfriend.
Bid Joanne goodbye and we walked different way,
almost slipped again ><
Went in and it was drizzing.
Got wet a bit and went in.
Stayed over at last! After persuading mum! Love you! <3
Watched CARS and it was damn nice!
Played Blaf with Tien Hwa and Serbastian later that night.
Tien Hwa helped me after he ended as Serbastian was bullying me.
Sarah and Pei Min is really cool as they dance with the lightsticks.
Drank some alcohol that night.
Boyfriend kinda left me out as he help out with cooking the food. );
Nevermind, at least he got accompany.
He went to wild wild wet too!
After 12 then he really pei me.
At about 2plus, I was tired already so went to sleep.
Next day, woke up at 9.38am and check out.
Ate breakfast with Tien Hwa, Danny, Serbastian, Yao Yang, Boyfriend, Kenny, Sarah, Billy, Szeyuen, Shirley, Nicholas and Ah Jie.
After which Danny, Yao Yang, Boyfriend and me went home
while Tien Hwa they all went to play lan.
Reached home, bathed and make up.
Pack bag and off I go.
Called Boyfriend quite a lot of times but he never answer his phone.
Ended up found out he's sleeping. ><
Adorable little baby.
At about 4plus 5, went to find Sze Hui!
Finally met her (:
Miss her so much man!
Walk walk with her and she brought me ONEW! <3
after which she went home while I find my mum and get a free check for my teeth.
Mum brought Bubble Tea for me! :DD
Went to eat at Century Square level 4 with Boyfriend and the western really sucks!
The chicken chop was a little weird, soup was being replaced by fries,
fries for some was over fried, dumplings were damn oily as oil can be squeeze out, Boyfriend's fried rice was like white rice(have the flavour but not the taste) and guess what?
That meal costed us $12 =.=
Never will we eat there already.
That's how my weekends are spent (:
Annyeong~
xoxo, Li En



