Posted on 12.8.11
Things really changed.
From what we used to be to how we has become.
We are not as close as before.
Even the name of mine,
you've changed.
I guess I'm sick of the real me.
And it seems that I can't show the real me anymore,
I'll have to fake it.
I'm so sick of reality.
So sick of the surroundings,
so sick of the attitude I'm giving,
so sick of everything.
After problems happen,
I don't know who is true and who's not.
Who to trust and who not to.
Everything seems so fake to me.
Fake smile, fake laugh.
Those who are close ain't close anymore.
I felt like we have a barrier that somehow blocking us.
And I finally seen the other half of them.
I swear I was utterly shocked.
Feeling headache and restless now a days.
I don't even know what the heck is with me.
Though felt like fainting sometimes,
I just simply wish to ignore what's happening to me now.
Simply don't bother.
Guess somethings is just hard to retrieve back those times again.
Don't wish to talk anymore.
Annyeong~
xoxo, Li En



