Posted on 6.10.11
He's got the smile I fell in love with..and the arms I wanna be held in forever.
Morning people (:
It's 9.10am and I'm going to prepare for school (:
Oh well, today will be another cold cold day man ):
Must bring jacket!
Baby Boy should be sleeping soundly <3
Sad! He Friday go camp in the mountains and will be back on Sunday.
But nevermind, I got events occupied through.
School for Thursday and Friday start late, means more sleep!
Can sleep later in the night.
Oh well, today till 6pm then return home.
Jia You!
Annyeong~
@12.04 am
Hello people!
I'm back once again.
Well, classes were okay for me.
As usual, felt a little sleepy><
got back result slip.
Happy yet disappointed. :/
It's okay. Still got time to buck up!
Press on! Today till 6pm.
NAT was quite dry.
As for PYN was still okay to me.
MTY learn the set up and how to do massage on the leg.
Told myself to bring jacket but ended up, I forgotten.
Breakfast was 2 slice of multi grain bread, sausage mac muffin.
It still taste so good.
Long time never eat already.
Lunch, had strawberry orange juice and hello panda with 2 of my favourite snacks.
Dinner had mini bubble milk tea.
Quite sick and tired of food.
OMG. I thought I'm able to use smiles to cover up the unhappy face,
but it seems like it's not working.
Got exposed by his friend already. ):
Didn't realized that I'm actually having the sad face implanted on my face.
Went home and it started raining.
Reached home, bathed and onlined.
To Boyfriend:
Boyboy.
1 week exact without you by my side already.
Miss you so much!
Being with you, I'm really much more happy.
Though I did tried to somehow fake that smile.
I'm being exposed! ><
I'm a good girl for this week.
End school straight go home unless mum meet me for dinner,
so on so forth.
These nights can't really sleep too.
You every time so late then online.
But never mind, can understand.
You so late then end work, by then you're tired too.
But still, you online.
Friday which is today you going camp already.
Not able to chat with you for 3 days.
Oh my, I'm so going to be rotting without activities!
No worries, I got things to do. (:
Enjoy your camping since you love it so much.
Just stay close to to your friends yeah?
Love you so so much! <3
Muacks. :*
Like these few days not able to wait for you. ):
Sorry baby.
Miss you so so much!
You take care k?
xoxo,
Baby Babu<3
xoxo, Li En



