Posted on 19.10.11

I wish we was still the same.
Hello people!
It's already Wednesday!
Became usher for tomorrow's hair and fashion show.
Was like sleeping for don't know how many hours. =.=
Breakfast and Lunch provided!
Bread for breakfast and Rice with dishes for Lunch.
Sat inside Auditorium for like from 9-4plus.
LOL. Did nothing!
Need to put on make up for tomorrow's show already.
Well, poster for Saturday done!
2 more days! ><
Mixed feelings.
Went to find Hui Luan and Yiling after which.
Chatted along the way and took bus 12 back.
Hui Luan and me alighted and walked back again.
Wanted to go ECP, but late already.
Don't know. Kinda Emo-ing. :X
Dinner was Samba fried rice with Itea Pearl Milk Tea! <3
Quite late then eat><
But nevermind luh :D
To Boyfriend:
Boy!
2 more days left!
Missing you so much.
HahaXDD somehow don't wish you to come back.
Come back jiu got problems liao.
Sorry I've said that.
I know you will read what I write no matter what. :X
But sorry. I rather I face it than you.
Don't want you to get hurt anymore.
Boy, I miss you real much,
Are you feeling it too? :/
Boy, I really can't afford to lose you.
You're my everything,
everything that I can't live without if you're not with me.
Yes, I maybe smiling,
I maybe happy,
but somehow will still feel lonely one.
At least here I still got friends and your friends too.
Still got Andy korkor, but you?
You don't have anyone there.
Sorry Boy, it's because I feel hurt that's why I'm reacting like that.
Hope you do forgive me for what I've done.
Cause it hurts so much to see you in pain.
Do let me be the one suffering than you can?
Sorry. Once again I've cried.
Cried typing it out.
All these are from my heart.
Don't leave me yet, can?
I wish you to be here with me.
I miss those hugs we both give each other.
I miss those kisses which you give me whenever you feel like to.
I miss those stupid quarrels and fights which makes us closer.
I miss those silly faces you make me laugh.
I miss those shoulders of yours which I always lie on and cry on.
I miss those hands that I hold.
I miss those back of yours which I always lie on when you send me home.
I miss those meals that we share.
I miss the distance that I used to be with you.
My heart, my hands, it's all left with spaces for you to fill.
I really love you so,
but where you go?
I miss you so.
xoxo,
Baby Babu<3
xoxo, Li En



