Posted on 18.11.11

Hello people!
Sorry for not blogging so so long><
My apology><
Well, school have been quite busy as phrase tests are coming!
Arghhh!!!
Meanwhile, during those days that I'm missing here,
quite a lot of things happen.
Yeah, bad things><
Well, after the rain, comes sunshine and
things were solved eventually.
Sorted things out though. :/
School had been always a tiring day and
the day before yesterday was an bad-day-but-turn-out-to-be-a-good-one.
That day was the very very first time I'm drawing flowers on the nails!
I swear it's freaking me out and at first was hard but
I kinda get a hand of it when more practice comes. :D
Thanks to Andy kor, Hui Luan, Joanne, Yiling who taught me a lot.
I owe so much to them and still, they are my closest no matter what.
My closest clique of all. <3
Not forgetting Boyfriend :D
So yeah,lots of things to buck up on!
Jia You!
though have some unsatisfactory with my classmates but
no comments about them.
I still love my class as a whole :D
time for school again!
Annyeong~
xoxo, Li En



