//Chapter 12
Posted on 7.11.12
I stand alone.
Thanks to those who have hurt me, it's because of them,
I learnt a lesson, how to become a stronger person.

Hello people!
It's weeks after weeks already!
This semester seems short as I left only 5 weeks in school
and then off to IA. ><
Been working every single weekends without failed.
As usual, coughing, flu ><
terrible.
Well, is the first week of November and then slowly inching to December.
Not very excited during December except for Sze Hui's birthday and my sister's birthday.
As for the plans, Not telling you yet :P
Will be missing my class a lot especially my teachers in Higher Nitec Beauty and Spa Management.
Ms Janie Eng, Ms Mauryn Ng, Ms Sheena Ho, Mr Aloysius, Ms May Chang, Ms Sally Tan, Mr Andrew, Ms Geraldine, and some other teachers who have taught me.
Though don't really like this course but eventually kinda fall in love with it.
Aromatherapy next monday and next next monday.
Jia You!

Annyeong~