//Chapter 12
Posted on 11.12.12
December.

Well, pretty alright I'm guessing.
 4th.
Had a wonderful birthday this year,
able to do something meaningful on my birthday.
Fed those dogs near Courts there.
Apart from that, really enjoyed it as this year is the 1st time I can celebrate in class. :D
Though only like got my cliques and some of my other classmates.
Another happy thing is that I finally got to eat MACAROONS!!!!! which my mum brought for me.
Longed to eat that.
Received not much but to me I'm happy enough (:
Watch, Bag, Clothes, Cards!, Soft toy, Pouch, Camera printer with films and many more.
As usual, cake cutting but sadly this year, daddy gotta work ):
Having exams on the 5th, kinda screwed up somehow I guess. :/
6th having the first and last class gathering before going for IA.
Had fun and I love the satay over there! :DD
Gave my cliques each a photo with my message to them,
same goes for my teacher.
Kinda sad though. ><
Mei Xuan dad made us a very nice and unique cake, a sushi cake!
Very nice :DD
Hmm...what else more?
Played the swimming pool water and then my cheeky teacher splashed me so I splashed her back,
unfortunately....Li Ping, Shu hui and Jovin got splashed too :X
Ops.
8th and 9th.
Don't know what the hell wrong is with me those 2 days.
I just take it as all these are Nothing. (:
Other than that pretty alright (:
Met up with people whom I love is really great!
10th,Yesterday was Sze Hui birthday so yup,
met her and passed her her birthday things :D
Before that had a really great catch up with Jia En also (:
11th, today!
Going out with Cousin to town but apparently,
she's still asleep :/
Woke up quite early though. ><
Annyeong~