Posted on 23.1.13
Hi people (:Well, started my attachment already therefore have no time to blog ><
So sorry. :x
Been attached to Loreal, under Vichy and La Roche-Posay.
1st 2 weeks is over and it was the best moments with my senior.
Through her, I really learn a lot of things which can help me improve myself.
After that, I'm all alone in the outlet.
Hmm...I don't know if I'm considered lucky or not,
but I should be quite lucky? :/
The first few days really miss school as when going to work will pass by my school,
after which is okay le.
Been working from 12 to 8 everyday.
And I would definitely miss her, Natalie jie jie *loves*
She's really a good senior to me.
Observing how do I talk to customer and let me do the serving,
giving me feedback after I talk to customers, give me a in depth description of the products etc.
Last but not least,advices which I need the most.
So...you say how would I not miss her? ><
Really happy that Kelita and Donovan saw my tweet then come and visit me during the first few days of my attachment! :D
Then followed by Jia En and Sze Hui too.
I'm thankful that they do come and visit me,
At least when my days are hard, I will pull through.
This is my last lap and I just need to bite the bullet before graduation.
Missing all my classmates and I really do hope that they are doing fine too (:
Miss my clique also.
Its really been awhile ever since I saw them already ><
That's all for now (:
Annyeong~
xoxo, Li En



