Posted on 7.6.13
Hello people,it's been quite some time before I blogged again.
I'm sorry.
Well, there's many things I want to do in life.
Helping people out, animals (especially dogs) etc
But of course, I will need to have the heart and somewhat finance to help out.
Though you can help physically like volunteering sort of stuff, if I can,
I would like to help out financially.
Yes, money is hard to earn but still, if I have the ability to do so,
I would.
There are many stages of life that we are going through and it's not a smooth path all the times,
that's when I would like to show my gratitude to all those who stayed by me somehow somewhat.
Some left me and some didn't contact. Still, I really sincerely appreciate all those times that we had together.
Looking back those memories, it's kind of a good and bad feeling.
And looking at now, I can't say I regretted nor did not regret what I did in the past.
I shall look at it as a learning experience for me.
I will live my life to the fullest.
Life had been busy for me,
meet ups etc.
Almost fully packed throughout this holidays.
And the most important of the holidays is to study which I haven't started >.<
I seriously don't know where to start, what to study but I only know one thing,
I need to practice my maths and science.
These are the two that is more important? (actually I just need to pass all can already)
Jia you! (1 week left T_T)
With that,
Loving these people! (;
(not in sequence)
Jia En, Sze Hui, You Zhao, Chun Jin, Andy kor, Jovin, Li Ping, Shu Hui, Tien Hwa, Kenny, Lynn, Li En, my CSWK family (though I left), Yu Xin, Yao Cai, Kelita and Donovan, Welson, Patricia, Xin Xian, Joanna, Kailin, Sha, Nicole, Crystal, Jia Min and all others whom I love.
Family and Boyf.
Love you guys <3 p="">
3>
xoxo, Li En



