//Chapter 12
Him.
Posted on 4.7.13
Hello people!
Life is great I'm guessing except for school which can be quite pain in the ass sometimes. :X
met new people but it's kinda a negative side for him but I know my own stand.
No matter what, I will be with him and only him.
Deep down inside my heart.
I love him and only him unless is he don't want me luh.
I know there are definitely better guys out there but why would I want to lose such a good guy like him (given all the things I want to do, he allowed).
Everytime, I would think back, since I've lost him once and now I got him with me,
standing through all the bullshits whoever gave me, and even giving him bullshits or each other bullshits,
we are still together as one couple, what for give up on him right?
Though we are together for 3 years alr, I may not be really sure if he's the one for me but I want and wish him to be the one that I would like to spend the rest of my life with.
I'm very fortunate I know, having such a patience, loving and caring boyfriend.
What I want, he will try his very best to get it for me.
Yes, though he might not be rich, I am willing to spent through all these times with him.
the wife is the husband's reflection.
I want to be his reflection.
cause I know, people will leave me but definitely not him. (:
Given that guys being guys, they ought to know something about girls so yup. ><
But I really hope that he could understand that "we are just friends".
I know he have that perception of all guys have when their girlfriends talk to other guys.
They are afraid of us leaving them.
I know cause knowing new people of other gender means a threat to them.
but if they trust us enough, its gonna be alright.
Shall end here.

Annyeong~