//Chapter 12
Ranting
Posted on 23.7.13
Hi people (:
How's your day so far?
Well, for me is like the same routine everyday, every weekends.
Wake up, go school, come back do evaluation, RJ quiz.
Weekends, he's working, is either do my own things/ study/ go out with sis/go find him @ workplace.
Kinda boring though.
Feel like going shopping with him instead of me going shopping alone/with sis.
UTs are starting again tmr, friday before next wed again.
Gosh. Grades were not bad, had Cs, a B, an A and a F too. ):
So yup, apart from that, meet ups with those who I'm close too like having breakfast on one of the morning every weekend with You Zhao. (:
it's a more healthy lifestyle.
Of course, I would wish to spend more time with him.
Like going out again or just pop by to Ikea just to take a stroll, spent some time together.
I miss that. ):
Now is more of like, I go study with friends while he work on his project.
I know I'm demanding at times, but now, the time I spent with him is more of like sleeping.
If not is to go his house, while he's doing his project, I'm doing my things.
Gosh. Having even little time with him now ):
This year passes very fast, by then, I will be feeling more empty inside as he will be going army.
Counting down already. I don't wish my birthday to come! ><
It's like the months are like days to his NS!!!!
Feeling so horrible.
okay, should stop ranting already ><
Hope you guys have a awesome day (:

Annyeong~