//Chapter 12
Never been so funny for presentation!
Posted on 31.10.13
Hello people!
Finally blogged again after so long?
Well, today I think is the funniest presentation ever!
It's because one of my team mates.
The situation is like this,
it's our presentation and faci asked us a question,
"why is fish different from human in terms of ventral, dorsal, superior and anterior?"
Then, my team mates don't know how to reply, so he said "huh, too hard luh faci, I think cat better."
So faci asked about the cat, so he replied "faci can call to ask?"
faci was alright with it so he really called his sister to ask her about the differences between ventral, dorsal, superior and anterior. then he went out and came back awhile later because he forgotten about the question.
After which, he entered the class, ended the call. Faci asked him and he replied that his sis will google for him. He's blur and funny! XDD
Class has never been so funny before!

Okay, that's something interesting for today (:
back to life, been quite reluctant and still kinda in holiday mood.
I miss korea damn much!
Gotta save up and go there again! :D
Feel like helping the dogs and people but got limited power.
All I can do is to help spread the word, hopefully other people can help.
Felt really useless sometimes ):
Felt really bad too, there are so many dogs/people to help.
How much can I help? :/
Sem 2 is kinda better but the mods are kinda draining all my energy.
Formal classes might be troublesome, but again, it's kinda enjoyable too.
Gotta go work soon, and gonna donate some.
Was quite near to death tent yesterday.
Kinda sad. ):
That's all.

Annyeong~