//Chapter 12
Twenty.
Posted on 5.12.13
The day has finally arrived.
How I wish it could not come.
I'm thankful for this day.
Thankful for my parents who brought me into the world,
thankful for having 2 sisters to accompany me,
thankful for having such nice, wonderful and awesome friends that I had in my life.
I'm also thankful to have a dog to accompany me for the 2nd year already.
Given that this age, I should be mature enough and start to think about what the future beholds.
But, I don't think I am able to do so now.
In the years to come, some might left me, some might join me into my life.
Regardless of who, I'm grateful to have known you,
grateful to have spend some memories with,
grateful to have or once had times with.
Thank you to those who are still by my side/ once had.
I thank you for all those memories created and I will remember it down inside my heart.
I only know I could not ask for more.
Thank you to:
Facebook:
Jun Jie    Yong Jun    Chen Chieh    Zhicong    Lynn    Ah Jo    Ah Ting    senior Theresa
Farahin    Xin Xian    Auntie Vivien    Yong Heng    Rui Quan korkor    Priscilla    Ann Li
Ah Mon jiejie    Kar Zhun    Ah May jie    Shi Jia    Xiao Yao    Leon Poh    Kai Hui    Jia Yi
Le Le    Jackson    Xiao Lei jiejie    Elma jiejie    Parames    Wen Li    Eugene    senior Xue Ling
Jo Jo    Patricia    Tom    Joey Korkor    Yu Xin    Tien Hwa    Simah    Bryan    Mei Xuan    Ke jie
Kiri    Germaine    Nicole    Li Ping    Nelson    Joanne    Pei Zhen    Andy kor    Celeste    Hui Luan
Yong Lai    Tan Jun Jie    Idy jie    Xue Lin    Punit    Damien    Jolene teo    Rinko    Zhengwei korkor
Bo Bo and Bo Mu    Hui Ying jiejie    Hakim    Ivan    Edmund    Gary chan    Yun Hui    Asraf    Jolynn
Si Xian    Poh Geok    Ferdaus    Gladwin    Auntie Stacy    Zhi Yu    Mei Chin    Augustine    Karin    Darren korkor    Er Gu Gu    Pheobe    Xi Yan    Cin jie    Sebastian

Message/whatsapp
Ma   Pa    Yong   En    Jia Hao    Wen Li    Gloria    Junette    Wang Ying    Aloysius    Darren    Nicole
My RWM peeps   Wei Han    Ju Jie    Er Gu Gu     Gu Ma Ma   Jovin   Sha    Li Fang   Mei Jiao    Jia En
Jolynn    Rayne    Yao Cai     Eugene    Alvin     Sze Hui     You Zhao   Boyfriend.

Others: my sem 2 classmates and Cheng Yue!!


Thanks to my sem 1 clique and sem 2 clique for the celebration!
sem1 sang me birthday song, give me board of wishes
sem 2 sang me birthday song also, gave me a cake.

So sweet of them!
It's really enjoyable but yet having a little mixed feeling.
But still, I'm really grateful and thankful to have them!
Love them so much!
It's kinda been a year I haven't got so much people celebrating with me
and this time is super alot!