//Chapter 12
Happy Birthday Mr Mengteck
Posted on 12.1.14
Happy Birthday Mr Lim Mengteck!
You're finally 21!
Finally entered adulthood already.
In few months time, you will be in army and will be BOTAK, as every guy has to be when they reach 18.
Quite good already, can drag till 21. 
I will be there for you during those days and will accompany you through it! (:
Sorry that yesterday celebration is not a very good one (I'm not a good planner) but I hope that you and others did enjoy yourselves. (:
I think it's a great catch up for you and them since you guys had not met each other for quite long.
Seeing you happy and enjoying yourself, I am happy too!
Cause that is what I want you to be, to be happy.
Study hard, work hard and play hard.
I still wish to be the one to accompany you through the rest of our lives and continue to pamper you, dote you and love you.
Lastly, Stay happy and healthy too!
Take good care of yourself k? 
I love you. *hearts*

Had fun yesterday as it was a birthday celebration for Mengteck.
Started my day with gyming with Teng Teng till 11+
after which head down to Bedok to find Andy kor,
he passed me our presents and had a short chitchat with him and off I head back to prepare.
Kor slim down alot ):
Went home, continue to do the last touch up of the scrapebook and change out,
make up and off I go to meet him.
It was 4+pm by then so we headed down to collect his cake.
After which headed down to Timbre.
It was raining so we cabbed over.
Reached and settle down inside, looked through the menu and he doesn't like it as 
it was expensive plus there wasn't much choices for him to choose from.
Headed back to City Hall and we took a stroll back.
Decided to go Dim Dim as the place to eat and settled down with him while waiting for the others to come.
Finally, Darren came first after which was Tien Hwa, Shihui and Kenny thun.
Ordered food and started eating.
I swear all was full, damn full for him. XD
Took the cake out from the shop as they were closing and Kenny suggested to go 2degree which I have no idea. Therefore we walked there, by then we have all digested and was ready to eat cake there.
It was very beautiful and super duper cold. ><
At first wasn't really that cold just that hands and toes were kinda painful and was a little numb.
Took pictures, played games, drink and chat even more there.
It was surely a great catch up.
Good times don't last, soon it was 1+am in the morning already, 
wish the Birthday Boy "Happy Birthday" as it was his actual day,
after which, time to say goodbye and head home.

Dearest Boy, 
I love you with all my heart.
And never wish to let you go ever again.
I'm sorry that I did hurt you again.
I don't know why but yesterday, I don't feel cold as I felt your love, your warmth.
It existed all along just that sometimes, I choose not to feel it and therefore,
cold conquers it over.
I did realised that you keep turning back to check on us, whether are we too far apart.
I know.
I'm glad that I did call them back to celebrate with you,
it's okay if I'm being left behind or be the one to help you carry things for you,
I want you to enjoy, want you to be happy,
one more thing, I wanna let you know that your brothers are still there for you.
You are not alone.
You have them even if I might not be there anymore.
Don't face everything alone.
I will be there, they will too. (:
Don't ask me to move on,
cause my happiness is secure with you.
It's with you, and my happiness is to know that I have you.
I will wait, wait till the day that you wanna be back again,
meanwhile, let's just stay this way k? (;
You're the BEST PART of my life.
You're my FAVOURITE.
The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen nor touched,
but it is felt with the heart.
It's called LOVE.
And I love you.

我们的故事并不算美丽,却如此难以忘记。