//Chapter 12
Posted on 14.1.15
baby boy,
I need you here.
My heart is so so pain.
My eyes are filled with tears.
I could hardly breathe.
It just hurts so much. );
Hurt so much.
I don't even know why I will look back at your wall.
I know it myself, told myself too.
I cannot look back, for I know that I will think of how we used to be.
And then, those laughters will turn to tears.
Just like how am I now.
I'm tearing so badly.
Can you give me a hug?
I just need a hug from you. T.T
I know it is impossible. not now, maybe in the future.
I wish I can spend more time with you baby boy.
I will fear, I am afraid. Please don't leave me will you?
I told myself I gotta be strong.
I cannot fall, cause he needs me.
I need him too. I really gotta stop crying.
But it just can't.
Why does he need to go through such a thing?
Must we really go through so that we can prove that this is true love?
Must we?
Why did I only realise now and not any sooner that he love me so much?
The posts he posted, I knew it all along but why did I somehow forgotten?
Lmt, hurry get up your feet.
I still got tons of things I will want to do with you.
I will want to hold your hands till we are old.
We still got so much things to fulfill together.
You won't forget your promise to me right?
You won't forget our longterm goal right?
Right? ):